January 2007, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp 61-71,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Date: 22 Dec 2006
Pigs and Packers
- Anderson, G., Grinberg, J. (1998) Educational administration as a disciplinary practice: Appropriating Foucault’s view of power, discourse, and method. Educational Administration Quarterly 34: pp. 329-353 CrossRef
- Aronowitz, S., Giroux, H. A. (1985) Education under siege: The conservative, liberal and radical debate over schooling. Bergin & Garvey, South Hadley, MA
- Bourdieu, P., Passeron, J. (1977) Reproduction in education, society, and culture. Sage, London
- Brickhouse, N., Potter, J. (2001) Young women’s scientific identity formation in an urban context. Journal of Research in Science Teaching 38: pp. 965-980 CrossRef
- Calabrese Barton, A. (2003) Teaching science for social justice. Teachers College Press, New York
- Clandinin, D. J., Connelly, F. M. (2000) Narrative inquiry: Experience and story in qualitative research. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco
- Corburn, J. (2005) Street science. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA
- Eisenstadt, S., & Roniger, L. (Eds.) (1984). Patrons, clients and friends: Interpersonal relations and the structure of trust in society. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Fanon, F. (1963) The wretched of the earth. Grove Press, New York
- Foucault, M. (1980) The archaeology of knowledge. Pantheon Books, New York
- Freire, P. (1970). Pedagogy of the oppressed. (M. B. Ramos, Trans.). New York: Herder and Herder.
- Freire, P. (1988) Pedagogy of the oppressed. Continuum, New York
- Gordon, A. (1997) Ghostly matters: Haunting and the sociological imagination. University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis
- Greene, M. (2001). Variations on a blue guitar: The Lincoln Center Institute Lectures on Aesthetic Education. New York: Teachers College Press.
- Grinberg, J., Saavedra, E. (2000) The constitution of bilingual/ESL education as a disciplinary practice: Genealogical explorations. Review of Educational Research 70: pp. 419-441 CrossRef
- Grinberg, J., Goldfarb, K., & Saavedra, E. (2005). Con coraje y con pasion: The schooling of Latinas/os and their teachers’ education. In P. Pedraza & M. Rivera (Eds.), Latino education: An agenda for community action research. A volume of the National Latino/a Education Research and Policy Projects (pp. 227–254). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Kozoll, R., Osborne, M. (2004) Finding meaning in science: Life world, identity and self. Science Education 88: pp. 157-181 CrossRef
- Lipsitz, G. (1998) The possessive investment in whiteness. Temple University Press, Philadelphia
- Memmi, A. (1965) The colonizer and the colonized. Beacon, Boston, MA
- Noddings, N. (1984) Caring: A feminine approach to ethics and moral education. University of California Press, Berkeley
- Roniger, L. (1990). Hierarchy and trust in modern Mexico and Brazil. New York: Praeger.
- Spivak, G. C. (1988). Can the subaltern speak? In C. Nelson & L. Grossberg (Eds.), Marxism and the interpretation of culture (pp. 271–313). Basingstoke: Macmillan Education.
- Pigs and Packers
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Cultural Studies of Science Education
Volume 2, Issue 1 , pp 61-71
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links