Problem with pulse action for systems with Bessel–Kolmogorov operators
- M. I. Konarovs’ka
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We construct the fundamental matrix of solutions of the Cauchy problem and a problem with pulse action for systems with Bessel–Kolmogorov operators degenerate in all space variables. Estimates for the fundamental matrix are obtained, and its properties are established.
- Eidelman, SD, Ivasyshen, SD, Kochubei, AN (2004) Analytic Methods in the Theory of Differential and Pseudo-Differential Equations of Parabolic Type. Birkhäuser, Basel CrossRef
- Polidoro, S (1994) On a class of ultraparabolic operators of Kolmogorov–Fokker–Planck type. Matematiche 49: pp. 53-105
- M. Di Francesco and S. Polidoro, “On a class of degenerate parabolic equation of Kolmogorov type,” AMRX Appl. Math. Res. Express., No. 3, 77–116 (2005).
- Malyt’ska, HP (2004) On the fundamental solution of the Cauchy problem for a parabolic equation of the Kolmogorov type of arbitrary order degenerate in an arbitrary number of groups of variables. Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Polya 47: pp. 131-138
- Malyt’ska, HP (2008) Systems of equations of Kolmogorov type. Ukr. Math. J. 60: pp. 1937-1954 CrossRef
- L. M. Ivasishen, Integral Representation and Sets of Initial Values of Solutions of Parabolic Equations with Bessel Operator and Increasing Coefficients [in Russian], Dep. in UkrINT ÉI, No. 1731-Uk.92, Chernovtsy (1992).
- T. M. Balabushenko, S. D. Ivasyshen, V. P. Lavrenchuk, and L. M. Mel’nychuk, “Fundamental solution of the Cauchy problem for some parabolic equations with Bessel operator and increasing coefficients,” Nauk. Visn. Cherniv. Univ., Ser. Mat., Issue 288, 5–11 (2006).
- Samoilenko, AM, Perestyuk, NA (1987) Impulsive Differential Equations [in Russian]. Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev
- Perestyuk, NA, Plotnikov, VA, Samoilenko, AM, Skripnik, NV (2011) Differential Equations with Impulse Effects: Multivalued Right-Hand Sides with Discontinuities. de Gruyter, Berlin CrossRef
- Samoilenko, AM, Perestyuk, NA (1995) Impulsive Differential Equations. World Scientific, Singapore
- Korenev, BG (1971) An Introduction to the Theory of Bessel Functions [in Russian]. Nauka, Moscow
- Courant, R (1964) Partial Differential Equations [Russian translation]. Mir, Moscow
- Eidel’man, SD (1964) Parabolic Systems [in Russian]. Nauka, Moscow
- Matiichuk, MI (1999) Parabolic Singular Boundary-Value Problems [in Ukrainian]. Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kyiv
- Problem with pulse action for systems with Bessel–Kolmogorov operators
Ukrainian Mathematical Journal
Volume 64, Issue 7 , pp 1078-1089
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Chernivtsi National University, Chernivtsi, Ukraine