Epistemic Responsibility and Democratic Justification
- Andrew F. Smith
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Dworkin, Ronald. 2006. Is democracy possible here? Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Estlund, David. 2007. Democratic authority. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Gutmann, Amy, and Dennis Thompson. 1996. Democracy and disagreement. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Lafont, Cristina. 2009. Religion and the public sphere: What are the deliberative obligations of democratic citizenship? Philosophy & Social Criticism 35(1–2): 127–150. CrossRef
- Reed, Ralph. 2010. Ralph’s way: The wunderkind returns. The economist 18 September 2010, 42.
- Rawls, John. 2001. Justice as fairness: A restatement. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Epistemic Responsibility and Democratic Justification
Volume 17, Issue 3 , pp 297-302
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Andrew F. Smith (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, USA