Applications of extraction freezing in pharmacology and biochemistry
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A method for extracting organic substances from aqueous media by combining extraction with freezing is described. The method allows hydrophilic extractants to be used. Analysis of ionogenic organic compounds provides an example demonstrating the wide potential of this method. A method for the analysis of 1,4-benzodiazepines in urine was developed. As compared with existing methods, the sample preparation procedure described here is significantly quicker and simpler, and requires virtually no laboratory equipment.
- S. K. Eremin, Analysis of Narcotic Substances: Handbook for the Chemical-Toxicological Analysis of Narcotics and Other Intoxicating Substances [in Russian], B. N. Izotov (ed.), Mysl', Moscow (1993).
- V. N. Bekhterev, A Means of Extracting Organic Compounds from Aqueous Media by Extraction Combined with Freezing [in Russian], Russian Patent No. 2005112810, 27 April 2005.
- A. A. Rusinova, Yu. M. Polezhaev, and A. I. Matern, Analit. Kontr., No. 4, 4–10 (1999).
- R. R. Krasnova, Methods of Detecting and Estimating Benzodiazepines in Biological Materials. A Practical Guide [in Russian], RTs Sudebno-meditsinskii Ékspertizy, Moscow (2000).
- Methods for Estimating Microquantities of Pesticides in Food and Fodder Products and the Environment [in Russian], M. A. Klisenko, A. A. Kalinina, K. F. Novikova, et al. (eds.), Kolos, Moscow (1992), Vol. 1.
- Methods for Estimating Microquantities of Pesticides in Food and Fodder Products and Environmental Materials: A Handbook [in Russian], M. A. Klisenko, A. A. Kalinina, K. F. Novikova, et al. (eds.), Agroprimizdat, Moscow (1992), Vol. 2.
- Applications of extraction freezing in pharmacology and biochemistry
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2 , pp 95-97
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors