Metrological characteristics of MTsR102 cesium frame of the state time and frequency standard of the Russian Federation
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Results from a comparison of the frequency reproduced by means of the MTsR102 primary metrological cesium frame as a component of the Russian Federation’s state time and frequency standard with the frequency of the TAI international atomic time from 1990 to 2011 as well as with the frequencies reproduced by means of the PTB-CS1 and PTB-CS2 cesium frames from 2000 to 2011 are presented.
- Y. G. Abashev et al., “Metrological parameters of the primary cesium beam frequency standards in the national time and frequency standard of the USSR,” in: Frequency Standards and Metrology: Proc. 4th Symp., Ancona, Italy (1988), pp. 374–378.
- G. A. Yelkin et al., “Experience gained from prolonged service of the MTsR102 and MTsR103 cesium frames as components of the State Standard of the Russian Federation,” in: Metrology of Time and Space:Proc: 5th All-Russia Symp., Mendeleevo (1994), pp. 116–119.
- A. I. Boiko et al., “Studies of MTsR102 cesium frame following its modernization,” in: Studies in Metrology of Time and Space: Trudy VNIIFTRI (2005), Iss. 50, pp. 79–86.
- B. Guinot and J. Azoubib, “Comparison of primary frequency standards,” in: Frequency Standards and Metrology: Proc. 4th Symp., Ancona, Italy (1988), pp. 37–42.
- Metrological characteristics of MTsR102 cesium frame of the state time and frequency standard of the Russian Federation
Volume 55, Issue 8 , pp 922-926
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- state standard
- cesium frame
- metrological characteristics
- Industry Sectors