Methods of calibrating standard plasma radiators using an electron synchrotron with an intense magnetic field
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Methods of calibrating secondary standard plasma radiators, based on the use of a synchrotron with an intense magnetic field, are developed, which enable problems of both vacuum coupling of the acceleration chamber and the plasma radiator to be solved, and also enable the degree of polarization of the synchronous radiation to be taken into account. It is shown that a comparison of the characteristics of the synchrotron radiation of the storage ring and of the electron synchrotron in the visible region using a telescope and cooled CCD matrix ensures that the relative synchrotron spectrum is absolute.
- Richter, M (2002) Metrology of pulsed radiation for 157-nm lithography. Appl. Opt. 41: pp. 7167-7172 CrossRef
- Banine, V (2000) The relationship between EUV source and the performance of an EUV lithographic system. Proc. SPIE 3997: pp. 126-135 CrossRef
- Yu. M. Zolotarevsky et al. “The use of synchrotron radiation to investigate multilayer nanostructures,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 7, 32–35 (2010); Measur. Techn., 53, No. 7, 772–777 (2010).
- B. Beckhoff et al., “High-accuracy EUV metrology of PTB using synchrotron radiation,” Proc. SPIE, No. 4344, 402–413 (2001).
- F. Scholze, J. Tummler, and G. Ulm. “High-accuracy radiometry in the EUV range at the PTB soft x-ray radiometry beamline,” Metrologia, No. 40, S224–S228 (2003).
- G. Brandt et al., “High-accuracy detector calibration for EUV metrology at PTB,” Proc. SPIE, No. 4688, 680–689 (2002).
- S. I. Anevsky et al., Spectroradiometry of Optical Radiation. Encyclopaedia of Low-Temperature Plasma [in Russian], Nauka (2000), Vol. 2, pp. 532–533.
- S. I. Anevsky, “Investigation of the characteristics of the synchrotron radiation of primary and secondary standard sources in the large electron bunch mode,” Metrologiya, No. 1, 20–30 (2002).
- S. I. Anevsky, “Standard sources of synchrotron radiation,” Metrologiya, No. 12, 15–30 (2001).
- S. I. Anevsky et al., “The development and investigation of an energy brightness measuring system in the vacuum and near-ultraviolet region based on CCD-matrices,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 7, 26–31 (2010); Measur. Techn., 53, No. 7, 764–771 (2010).
- Methods of calibrating standard plasma radiators using an electron synchrotron with an intense magnetic field
Volume 55, Issue 8 , pp 894-899
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- plasma radiators
- electron synchrotron with an intense magnetic field
- electron storage ring
- CCD matrix
- Industry Sectors