Date: 07 Aug 2013
Michael A. Olivas (ed): No Undocumented Child Left Behind: Plyler v. Doe and the Education of Undocumented Schoolchildren
- David Córdoba
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Borjas, G. J. (1994). The economics of immigration. Journal of Economic Literature, 32(4), 1667–1717.
- Gallup. (2012, January 7–10). Immigration poll [graph]. Retrieved from, http://www.gallup.com/poll/1660/immigration.aspx.
- Hayes, P. J. (Ed.). (2012). The Making of Modern Immigration. Abc-clio.
- López, M. P. (2005). Reflections on educating Latino and Latina undocumented children: Beyond Plyler v. Doe. Seton Hall Law Review, 35, 1373–1406.
- Plyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202 (1982).
- White, M. J., & Glick, J. E. (2009). Achieving anew: How new immigrants do in American schools, jobs, and neighborhoods. Manhattan: Russell Sage Foundation Publications.
- Michael A. Olivas (ed): No Undocumented Child Left Behind: Plyler v. Doe and the Education of Undocumented Schoolchildren
Volume 14, Issue 1 , pp 77-79
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- David Córdoba (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University of Texas, Austin, TX, USA