Date: 10 Nov 2012
Approximation-iterative method for weakly nonlinear integral equations with restrictions
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We substantiate the applicability of the approximation-iterative method to weakly nonlinear integral equations with restrictions.
Translated from Neliniini Kolyvannya, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 89–111, January–March, 2012.
- Luchka, AY, Mel’nychuk, VF (2012) Iterative method for quasilinear integral equations with constraints. Nonlin. Oscillations 14: pp. 526-536 CrossRef
- A. Yu. Luchka, “General approach to the construction of methods of approximation-iterative type,” Visn. Derzh. Univ. “L’vivs’ka Politekhnika,” No. 3, 212–216 (2000).
- A. Yu. Luchka, “Integral equations with restrictions and methods for their solution,” Kibern. Sist. Analiz, No. 3, 82–96 (19960.
- Luchka, AY (1996) Methods for the solution of equations with restrictions and the Sokolov projection-iterative method. Ukr. Math. J. 48: pp. 1696-1707 CrossRef
- A. Yu. Luchka, “Methods for the investigation of systems of differential equations with restrictions,” in: Proceedings of the Ukrainian Mathematical Congress “Differential Equations and Nonlinear Oscillations” (Kyiv, 2002) [in Ukrainian] (2002), pp. 43–59.
- Luchka, AY, Nesterenko, OB (2009) Methods for the solution of boundary-value problems for weakly nonlinear integro-differential equations with parameters and restrictions. Ukr. Math. J. 61: pp. 801-809 CrossRef
- Luchka, AY, Feruk, VA (2010) Construction of approximate solutions of systems of differential equations with parameters and restrictions. Nonlin. Oscillations 13: pp. 389-406 CrossRef
- Approximation-iterative method for weakly nonlinear integral equations with restrictions
Journal of Mathematical Sciences
Volume 187, Issue 4 , pp 471-493
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors