Analysis of free oscillations of thin-walled cylindrical shells containing a compressible liquid
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Free oscillations of a thin-walled cylindrical cell containing a compressible liquid were investigated. At some values of the parameters of the system, its eigenfrequencies were determined, and the influence of the geometric and physical parameters of the cylindrical shell–liquid system on the free oscillation of cylinder was investigated.
- F. S. Latifov, Oscillations of Shells with an Elastic and Liquid Medium [in Russian], Élm, Baku (1999).
- W. Q. Chen, J. B. Cai, G. R. Ye, and H. J. Ding, On eigenfrequencies of an anisotropic sphere, ASME J. Applied Mech., 67, No 2, 422–424 (2000). CrossRef
- A. P. Filippov, Vibrations of Deformed Systems [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1970).
- G. Korn and T. Korn, Handbook of Mathematics [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1968).
- Analysis of free oscillations of thin-walled cylindrical shells containing a compressible liquid
Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics
Volume 85, Issue 6 , pp 1419-1425
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors