Control of transonic flow past aircraft elements using different external energy sources
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A study has been made of the influence of pulsed-periodic energy supply on transonic regimes of flow past a body of revolution for different source models. The possibility of restructuring significantly the flow has been shown, which can serve as a basis for efficient control of flow past the entire aircraft and its elements alike.
- P. Yu. Georgievsky, V. A. Levin, and O. G. Sutyrin, Instability of front separation regions initiated by upstream energy deposition, Abstr. Int. Conf. Methods Aerophys. Res., 30 June–6 July 2008, Publ. House “Parallel,” Novosibirsk (2008), Pt. 2, pp. 161–162.
- A. A. Zheltovodov and E. A. Pimonov, Numerical research of supersonic flows features in conditions of localized energy deposition and verification of calculations, Proc. Int. Conf. Methods Aerophys. Res., 5–10 February 2007, Publ. House "Parallel," Novosibirsk (2007), Pt. 1, pp. 236–245.
- Aul’chenko, SM, Zamuraev, VP, Kalinina, AP (2006) Nonlinear effects of interaction of pulsed-periodic energy supply and shock-wave structure under conditions of transonic flow past wing airfoils. Pis’ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 32: pp. 6-11
- Aul’chenko, SM, Zamuraev, VP, Kalinina, AP (2007) Effect of asymmetric pulsed periodic energy supply on the aerodynamic characteristics of wing airfoils. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz. 48: pp. 70-76
- Starodubtsev, MA (2007) Control of transonic flow past an aerodynamic airfoil with the aid of heat supply. Uch. Zap. TsAGI 38: pp. 36-40
- Aul’chenko, SM, Zamuraev, VP, Kalinina, AP (2009) Aerodynamic characteristics of high-velocity airfoils on energy supply. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz. 50: pp. 3645
- Aul’chenko, SM, Zamuraev, VP, Kalinina, AP (2011) Control of a transonic flow with the aid of local power effect. Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 81: pp. 13-22
- Control of transonic flow past aircraft elements using different external energy sources
Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics
Volume 85, Issue 6 , pp 1372-1377
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- transonic flow
- body of revolution
- pulsed energy supply
- Euler equations
- Industry Sectors