Centrifugal dewatering and drying of high-moisture wood
- V. P. Kozhin
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The results of investigation of centrifugal dewatering and rotation-convection drying of water-saturated wood which stayed under water for a few decades are presented.
- M. Campean, Timber drying methods–passing through history into the future, Proc. 11th Int. IUFRO Wood Drying Conf., Skelleftee, Sweden (2010), pp. 3–16.
- V. I. Patyakin, Problems of Increasing the Buoyancy of Round Timber [in Russian], Lesnaya Promyshlennost’, Moscow (1976).
- C. J. Kozlik, Bibliography of Special Seasoning Methods, Forest Prod. Research Center, OR (1959), http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/bitstream/1957/10769/1/bib_spe_sea_met_.pdf
- V. I. Patyakin, Yu. G. Tishin, and S. M. Bazarov, Technical Hydrodynamics of Timber [in Russian], Lesnaya Promyshlennost’, Moscow (1990).
- A. A. Goryaev, Modern vacuum timber-drying chambers, in: Mechanical Treatment of Wood, Issue 5, VNIPIÉIlesprom, Moscow (1985).
- V. P. Kozhin and N. M. Gorbachev, Hydrothermal treatment and modification of wood: drying, impregnation, in: L. F. Botannini (Ed.), Wood: Types, Properties, and Uses, NOVA publisher, New York, (2011), pp. 1–48.
- J. Kruml, On centrifugal drying of wood, J. Drevarsky Vyskum., 5, No. 2, 195–210 (1960).
- V. I. Shaplyko, B. I. Smirnov, M. I. Pavlinov, and E. L. Golub, Dynamics of asymmetric rigid rotor suspended on an elastic support, in: Problems of Mechanical Engineering and of the Reliability of Machines, No. 5, 27–32 (1992).
- Scientific-Industrial Association "Center:" http://www.npo-center.com/other/cntrobezh_ispyt/
- V. I. Shaplyko, V. P. Kozhin, Yu. R. Elets, and K. K. Sitko, Centrifugal impregnation of wood, in: Proc. All- Union Conf. "Modification of Wood," June 7, 1990, Minsk (1990), p. 13.
- I. V. Kostin, Increase of the Efficiency of Using Small-Dimensional Soft-Leaved Wood by Means of Substantiation of the Technology of Centrifugal Dehydration and Impregnation, Candidate’s Dissertation (in Engineering), Arkhangel’sk (2011).
- P. M. Oti Moto, Centrifugal Dehydration and Drying of Logs to Preserve the Quality in Storage, Candidate’s Dissertation (in Engineering), St. Petersburg (2008).
- S. M. Bazarov, Improvement of the Technological Processes of Dehydration and Impregnation of Timber by Force Fields of Different Physical Nature, Doctoral Dissertation (in Engineering), St. Petersburg (1999).
- V. V. Kulimin, Investigation of the process of dehydration of sawn timber in a centrifugal field, Nauch. Trudy MLTI, Issue 124, Moscow (1980).
- V. P. Kozhin, Experimental investigation of centrifugal dewatering and drying of high-moisture moist wood, in: Proc. of Int. Sci. Conf. "Centrifugal Engineering — High Technologies," Minsk (2003), pp. 52–57.
- P. Heizmaun, Movement of liquid water in capillary-porous bodies under influence of capillary tension forces and centrifugal forces, Holz Roh-und Werkstoff, 28, No. 8, 295–309 (1970). CrossRef
- Centrifugal dewatering and drying of high-moisture wood
Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics
Volume 85, Issue 6 , pp 1278-1283
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- V. P. Kozhin (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Minsk, Republic of Belarus