Hydraulic and ice-temperature investigations of water-development works under the B. E. Vedeneev All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute of Hydraulic Engineering (VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva)
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper is devoted to development of hydraulic and ice-temperature studies from the founding date of the institute to the present. Principle scientific business trends, which are based on the design, construction, and operation of large-scale hydroprojects in the country, are noted.
- Izv. VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva, 230 (1997).
- Berto, G, Veksler, AB, Donenberg, VM, Lalomov, AV (2010) Study of the scouring effects of high-velocity flow on monolithic rocky and semi-rocky soils. Izv. VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva 257: pp. 10-22
- Shvainshtein, AM (1986) Construction Tunnels. Hydraulic Operating Conditions [in Russian]. Énergoatomizdat, Moscow
- A. V. Toloshinov, A. N. Volynchikov, V. A. Prokof’ev, and G. A. Sudol’skii, “Development of the design for the No. 2 spillway at the Boguchany hydroproject,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 3, 2 – 9 (2009).
- V. I. Klimovich, “Numerical modeling of flows in water basins and channels on the basis of a 2D shallow water model,” in: Proc. of the 30th IAHR Congress, Vol. D, Thesaloniki, Greece (2003).
- Prokof’ev, VA (2005) Numerical plane model of open flow with obstacles present on the bottom. Vodnye Resursy 32: pp. 282-294
- Veksler, AB, Donenberg, VM (1983) Reshaping of Channels in Tail Races of Large-Scale Hydroelectric Power Plants [in Russian]. Énergoatomizdat, Moscow
- V. I. Klimovich, V. A. Chernetsov, and V. V. Kupreev, “Improvement of the floating gate design for the C-1 navigation pass in the St. Petersburg flood-protection barrier,” in: Proc. of the 32nd IAHR Congress, Vol. 2, Venice, Italy (2007).
- Bakanovichus, NS, Klimovich, VI, Shatalina, IN (2010) Plunging of ice into openings of water-development works and under obstacles in the form of ice floes. Izv. VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva 258: pp. 42-50
- B. I. Fedorov, O. A. Medvedev, G. A. Tregub, I. N. Shatalina, N. S. Bakanovichus, N. I. Kuznetsov, E. A. Abramov, I. A. Parfent’ev, and S. A. Bakanovichus, “Experience gained in the first year of operation of heating systems based on resistive composite materials at the No. 13 Narva HPP,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 4, 6 – 10 (2005).
- Veksler, AB, Makarov, II, Pechenkin, MV, Patalina, IN, Shvainshtein, AM, Shragin, NV (1997) Regulatory-methodical documents in the field of the hydraulics of structures and equipment at water- and thermal-power plants. Izv. VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva 230: pp. 321-343
- Hydraulic Analyses of Spillway Water-Development Works: Reference Manual [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1988).
- Efimenko, AI, Rubinshtein, GL (2008) Spillway Structures at the Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP [in Russian]. Izd. JSC “VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva”, St. Petersburg
- Hydraulic and ice-temperature investigations of water-development works under the B. E. Vedeneev All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute of Hydraulic Engineering (VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva)
Power Technology and Engineering
Volume 45, Issue 6 , pp 401-409
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- hydraulic and ice-temperature investigations
- scientific trends
- scientific substantiation
- layouts of spillway structures
- passage of flows
- nonsteady movement of water
- numerical algorithms
- software package FLOW-3D®
- breach waves
- thermal and ice regimes of races
- ice loadings
- water hammer
- freeze-up of mechanical equipment
- Industry Sectors