Hydraulic and ice-temperature investigations of water-development works under the B. E. Vedeneev All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute of Hydraulic Engineering (VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva)
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This paper is devoted to development of hydraulic and ice-temperature studies from the founding date of the institute to the present. Principle scientific business trends, which are based on the design, construction, and operation of large-scale hydroprojects in the country, are noted.
- Izv. VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva, 230 (1997).
- Gi Berto, A. B. Veksler, V. M. Donenberg, and A. V. Lalomov, “Study of the scouring effects of high-velocity flow on monolithic rocky and semi-rocky soils,” Izv. VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva, 257, 10 – 22 (2010).
- A. M. Shvainshtein, Construction Tunnels. Hydraulic Operating Conditions [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1986).
- A. V. Toloshinov, A. N. Volynchikov, V. A. Prokof’ev, and G. A. Sudol’skii, “Development of the design for the No. 2 spillway at the Boguchany hydroproject,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 3, 2 – 9 (2009).
- V. I. Klimovich, “Numerical modeling of flows in water basins and channels on the basis of a 2D shallow water model,” in: Proc. of the 30th IAHR Congress, Vol. D, Thesaloniki, Greece (2003).
- V. A. Prokof’ev, “Numerical plane model of open flow with obstacles present on the bottom,” Vodnye Resursy, 32(3), 282 – 294 (2005).
- A. B. Veksler and V. M. Donenberg, Reshaping of Channels in Tail Races of Large-Scale Hydroelectric Power Plants [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1983).
- V. I. Klimovich, V. A. Chernetsov, and V. V. Kupreev, “Improvement of the floating gate design for the C-1 navigation pass in the St. Petersburg flood-protection barrier,” in: Proc. of the 32nd IAHR Congress, Vol. 2, Venice, Italy (2007).
- N. S. Bakanovichus, V. I. Klimovich, and I. N. Shatalina, “Plunging of ice into openings of water-development works and under obstacles in the form of ice floes,” Izv. VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva, 258, 42 – 50 (2010).
- B. I. Fedorov, O. A. Medvedev, G. A. Tregub, I. N. Shatalina, N. S. Bakanovichus, N. I. Kuznetsov, E. A. Abramov, I. A. Parfent’ev, and S. A. Bakanovichus, “Experience gained in the first year of operation of heating systems based on resistive composite materials at the No. 13 Narva HPP,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 4, 6 – 10 (2005).
- A. B. Veksler, I. I. Makarov, M. V. Pechenkin, I. N. Patalina, A. M. Shvainshtein, and N. V. Shragin, “Regulatory-methodical documents in the field of the hydraulics of structures and equipment at water- and thermal-power plants,” Izv. VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva, 230(2), 321 – 343 (1997).
- Hydraulic Analyses of Spillway Water-Development Works: Reference Manual [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1988).
- A. I. Efimenko and G. L. Rubinshtein, Spillway Structures at the Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP [in Russian], Izd. JSC “VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva,” St. Petersburg (2008).
- Hydraulic and ice-temperature investigations of water-development works under the B. E. Vedeneev All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute of Hydraulic Engineering (VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva)
Power Technology and Engineering
Volume 45, Issue 6 , pp 401-409
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- hydraulic and ice-temperature investigations
- scientific trends
- scientific substantiation
- layouts of spillway structures
- passage of flows
- nonsteady movement of water
- numerical algorithms
- software package FLOW-3D®
- breach waves
- thermal and ice regimes of races
- ice loadings
- water hammer
- freeze-up of mechanical equipment
- Industry Sectors