September 2006, Volume 22, Issue 3, pp 215-218
Date: 31 Aug 2006
Demographic change and the care of older people: introduction
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Commission of the European Communities. (2005). Green paper, confronting demographic change: A new solidarity between the generations. Brussels.
- Glaser K. (2004). Report: European Association for Population Studies Working Group on demographic change and care of older people/Institut National d’Etudes Démographiques: European networks and projects. European Journal of Ageing, 1, 102–104. CrossRef
- Grundy, E. (2006). Marital status and family support for the oldest old in Great Britain. In J.-M. Robine, E. M.Crimmins, S. Horiuchi, & Y. Zeng (Eds.), Human longevity, individual life duration, and the growth of the oldest-old population. Springer ISBN: 1–4020-4846-7.
- Grundy, E., & Festy, P. (2005). Le soutien aux personnes âgées en Europe. Retraite et Société 46.
- Jacobzone, S., Cambois, E., Chaplain, E., & Robine, J. M. (1998). The health of older persons in OECD countries: Is it improving fast enough to compensate for population aging? Occasional Paper 37. OECD, Paris.
- Demographic change and the care of older people: introduction
European Journal of Population / Revue européenne de Démographie
Volume 22, Issue 3 , pp 215-218
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links