Date: 24 Jan 2006
Reflections on Air Capture: the political economy of active intervention in the global environment
- Edward A. Parson
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Keith, D. W.: 2000, ‘Geoengineering the climate: History and prospect’, Annual Review of Energy and Environment 25, 245–284. CrossRef
- Keith, D. W. and Farrell, A. E.: 2003, ‘Rethinking hydrogen cars’, Science 301, 315–316. CrossRef
- Keith, D. W., Ha-Duong, M. and Stolaroff, J. K.: 2005, ‘Climate strategy with CO2 capture from the air’, Climatic Change.
- Parson, E. A. and Keith, D. W.: 1998, ‘Fossil fuels without CO2 emissions’, Science 282, 1053–1054. CrossRef
- Schelling, T. C.: 1983, ‘Climate change: Implications for welfare and policy’, Changing Climate, Report of the Carbon Dioxide Assessment Committee, US National Research Council. National Academy Press, Washington DC, 449–482.
- Schlamadinger, B. and Marland, G.: 2000, Land Use & Global Climate Change: Forests, Land Management, and the Kyoto Protocol, Pew Center on Global Climate Change, Washington DC.
- U.S. National Research Council: 1966, Weather and Climate Modification National Academy Press, Washington DC.
- Wigley, T. M. L., Richels, R., and Edmonds, J.: 1996, ‘Economic and environmental choices in the stabilization of atmospheric CO2 concentrations’, Nature 379, 240–243. CrossRef
- Reflections on Air Capture: the political economy of active intervention in the global environment
Volume 74, Issue 1-3 , pp 5-15
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Edward A. Parson (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. School of Law and School of Natural Resources and the Environment, Hutchins Hall 432, University of Michigan, 625 South State Street, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109-1215, USA