Find out how to access preview-only content
No Such Thing as Excessive Levels of Sexual Behavior
- James Giles
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Augustine. (1997). On the good of marriage. In E. Clark (Ed.), St. Augustine on marriage and sexuality (pp. 43–61). Washington, DC: Catholic University of America Press.
- Långström, N., & Hanson, R. K. (2006). High rates of sexual behavior in the general population: Correlates and predictors. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 35, 37–52. CrossRef
- Millet, C. (2003). The sexual life of Catherine M (A. Hunter, Trans.). London: Corgi.
- No Such Thing as Excessive Levels of Sexual Behavior
Archives of Sexual Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 6 , pp 641-642
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- James Giles (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences, University of Guam, UOG Station, Mangilao, 96923, Guam, USA