Generalized continuous functions defined by generalized open sets on generalized topological spaces
- W. K. Min
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We introduce generalized continuous functions defined by generalized open (= g-α-open, g-semi-open, g-preopen, g-β-open) sets in generalized topological spaces which are generalized (g, g′)-continuous functions. We investigate characterizations and relationships among such functions.
- S. G. Crossley and S. K. Hildebrand, Semi-topological properties, Fund. Math., 74 (1972), 233–254.
- Á. Császár, generalized topology, generalized continuity, Acta Math. Hungar., 96 (2002), 351–357. CrossRef
- Á. Császár, Generalized open sets in generalized topologies, Acta Math. Hungar., 106 (2005), 53–66. CrossRef
- N. Levine, Semi-open sets and semi-continuity in topological spaces, Amer. Math. Monthly, 70 (1963), 36–41. CrossRef
- S. N. Maheshwari and S. S. Thakur, On α-irresolute mappings, Tamkang J. Math., 11 (1980), 209–214.
- A. S. Mashhour, M. E. Abd El-Monsef and S. N. El-Deeb, On precontinuous and weak precontinuous mappings, Proc. Math. Phys. Soc. Egypt, 53 (1982), 47–53.
- A. S. Mashhour, I. A. Hasanein and S. N. El-Deeb, α-continuous and α-open mappings, Acta Math. Hungar., 41 (1983), 213–218. CrossRef
- W. K. Min, Some Results on generalized topological spaces and generalized systems, Acta Math. Hungar., 108 (2005), 171–181. CrossRef
- W. K. Min, Weak continuity on generalized topological spaces, Acta Math. Hungar., 121 (2008), 283–292. CrossRef
- V. Popa and T. Noiri, On β-continuous functions, Real Anal. Exchange, 18 (1992/1993), 544–548.
- I. L. Reilly and M. K. Vamanamurthy, On α-continuity in topological spaces, Acta. Math. Hungar., 45 (1985), 27–32. CrossRef
- Generalized continuous functions defined by generalized open sets on generalized topological spaces
Acta Mathematica Hungarica
Volume 128, Issue 4 , pp 299-306
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- (g, g′)-continuous
- (α, g′)-continuous
- (σ, g′)-continuous
- (π, g′)-continuous
- (β, g′)-continuous
- W. K. Min (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Kangwon National University, Chuncheon, 200-701, Korea