Note on generalized open sets
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Characterizations of γ-open sets and locally γ-regular sets are given. We generalize some already established results and answer an open question by giving a characterization to γ-quasi-open sets.
- N. Bourbaki, General Topology (Part I), Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc. (1966).
- Á. Császár, Generalized open sets, Acta Math. Hungar., 75 (1997), 65–87. CrossRef
- Á. Császár, γ-quasi-open sets, Studia Sci. Math. Hungar., 38 (2001), 171–176.
- Á. Császár, Remarks on γ-quasi-open sets, Studia Sci. Math. Hungar., 39 (2002), 137–141.
- Note on generalized open sets
Acta Mathematica Hungarica
Volume 117, Issue 4 , pp 335-340
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- γ-open set
- γ-regular set
- γ-rare set
- locally γ-regular set
- γ-quasi-open set
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Kamaraj College, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu, India
- 3. Department of Computer Applications, D.J. Academy for Managerial Excellence, Coimbatore, 641 032, Tamil Nadu, India
- 2. Department of Mathematics, Aditanar College, Tiruchendur, 628 216, Tamil Nadu, India