A short and constructive proof of Tarski’s fixed-point theorem
- Federico Echenique
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
I give short and constructive proofs of Tarski’s fixed-point theorem, and of Zhou’s extension of Tarski’s fixed-point theorem to set-valued maps.
I thank Charles Blair, William Thomson, an associated editor and a referee for their helpful suggestions.
I have taught Tarski’s Theorem with F continuous to Caltech undergraduates.
- A short and constructive proof of Tarski’s fixed-point theorem
International Journal of Game Theory
Volume 33, Issue 2 , pp 215-218
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Tarski’s fixed-point theorem
- games of strategic complimentarities
- supermodular games
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Division of Humanities and Social Sciences, MC 228-77, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, 91125, USA