Older workers: a suitable case for circles?
- Richard EnnalsAffiliated withKingston Business School, Kingston University Email author
- , Anne Inga HilsenAffiliated withFafo Institute for Labour and Social Research
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The article considers relations between the generations, with particular attention given to older workers, who also face the pressures of responsibilities to both parents and children. The situations in Norway and the UK are compared. The case is made for support structures, such as senior quality circles, at the threshold between employment and retirement.
KeywordsIntergenerational relations Life course Quality circles Seniors Senior quality circles Transitions
- Older workers: a suitable case for circles?
AI & SOCIETY
Volume 27, Issue 3 , pp 421-425
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Intergenerational relations
- Life course
- Quality circles
- Senior quality circles
- Industry Sectors