Reducing risks to health: what can we learn from the Global Burden of Disease 2010 Study?
- Alan D. Lopez
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
This Editorial is part of the special issue: “Environment and Health Reviews”.
- Lim SS, Vos T, Flaxman AD et al (2012) A comparative risk assessment of burden of disease and injury attributable to 67 risk factors and risk factor clusters in 21 regions, 1990–2010: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010. Lancet 380:2224–2260 CrossRef
- Murray CJL, Lopez AD (eds) (1996) The Global Burden of Disease: a comprehensive assessment of mortality and disability from diseases, injuries, and risk factors in 1990 and projected to 2020. Harvard University Press on behalf of the World Health Organization and the World Bank, Cambridge
- Murray CJL, Lopez AD (1999) On the comparable quantification of health risks; lessons from the Global Burden of Disease Study. Epidemiology 10:594–605 CrossRef
- Murray CJL, Ezzati M, Flaxman AD et al (2012) GBD 2010: a multi-investigator collaboration for global comparative descriptive epidemiology. Lancet 380:2055–2058 CrossRef
- World Bank (1993) World Development Report 1993: investing in health. World Bank, Washington CrossRef
- World Health Organisation (1992) International statistical classification of diseases and related health problems—tenth revision. World Health Organisation, Geneva
- Reducing risks to health: what can we learn from the Global Burden of Disease 2010 Study?
International Journal of Public Health
Volume 58, Issue 5 , pp 645-646
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Basel
- Additional Links
- Alan D. Lopez (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Global Burden of Disease Group, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, The University of Melbourne, Building 379, 207 Bouverie St, Carlton, VIC, 3053, Australia