IJPH goes environmental: does it?
- Nino Künzli
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
This Editorial is part of the special issue: "Environment and Health Reviews".
- Bjegovic-Mikanovic V, Vukovic D, Otok R, Czabanowska K, Laaser U (2012) Education and training of public health professionals in the European Region: variation and convergence. Int J Public Health. doi:10.1007/s00038-012-0425-2
- Braubach M (2011) Key challenges of housing and health from WHO perspective. Int J Public Health 56(6):579–580 CrossRef
- De Wet T, Plagerson S, Harpham T, Mathee A (2011) Poor housing, good health: a comparison of formal and informal housing in Johannesburg, South Africa. Int J Public Health 56(6):625–633 CrossRef
- Howden-Chapman P, Crane J, Chapman R, Fougere G (2011) Improving health and energy efficiency through community-based housing interventions. Int J Public Health 56(6):583–588 CrossRef
- Künzli N, Ragettli M, Röösli M (2013) The Vision of a Green(er) Scientific Conference. Env Health Perspect (in press)
- Lim SS, Vos T, Flaxman AD, Danaei G, Shibuya K, Adair-Rohani H et al (2012) A comparative risk assessment of burden of disease and injury attributable to 67 risk factors and risk factor clusters in 21 regions, 1990–2010: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010. Lancet 380(9859):2224–2260 CrossRef
- Tétreault L-F, Perron S, Smargiassi A (2013) Cardiovascular health, traffic-related air pollution and noise: are associations mutually confounded? As systematic review. Int J Public Health. doi:10.1007/s00038-013-0489-7
- Yip CSC, Crane G, Karnon J (2013) Systematic review of reducing population meat consumption to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and obtain health benefits: effectiveness and models assessments. Int J Public Health. doi:10.1007/s00038-013-0484-z
- IJPH goes environmental: does it?
International Journal of Public Health
Volume 58, Issue 5 , pp 643-644
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Basel
- Additional Links
- Nino Künzli (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Deputy Director Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Switzerland Socinstrasse 57, P.O. Box 4002, Basel, Switzerland