A Conversation with Hans Bethe
- Judith GoodsteinAffiliated with015A-74, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A Nobel laureate in physics speaks candidly about C. C. Lauritsen, Robert Millikan, and a number of other prominent physicists he has known and worked with at Cornell University, the California Institute of Technology, and the University of Rome. Bethe also describes his first impressions of nuclear physics, the political climate in Italy in the 1930s, and the Rome school of physics.
- A Conversation with Hans Bethe
Physics in Perspective
Volume 1, Issue 3 , pp 253-281
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Additional Links
- Key words: Bethe; physics history; Los Alamos; fascism.
- Judith Goodstein (A1)
- Author Affiliations
- A1. 015A-74, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA, e-mail: email@example.com, US