Raman and infra-red spectra of crystalline ammonium sulphamate
- R. S. Katiyar
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Raman spectrum of a single crystal of ammonium sulphamate has been recorded for the two different orientations using λ 2537 resonance radiation of the mercury as the exciter. Thirty-four Raman lines have been observed of which eight belong to the lattice oscillations. Weak hydrogen bonding of NH2 group in the crystal was predicted. The infra-red absorption spectrum of the substance was taken in the powder form in potassium bromide disc, using Carl Zeiss UR10 IR spectrometer. Thirty-five absorption maxima could be identified.
- Katiyar, R. S....Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1965,62, 169.
- Thérèse Dupuis...Compt. Rend., 1956,243, 1621.
- Thérèse Dupuis..Congr. Groupe Avanc. Néthofdes anal. spectrog. prod. mét., 1957,10e, 109–13.
- Vuagnat, A. M. and Wagner, E. L.J. Chem. Phys., 1957,26, 77. CrossRef
- Pimentai, G. C. and Sederholm, C. M.Ibid., 1956,24, 639. CrossRef
- Raman and infra-red spectra of crystalline ammonium sulphamate
Proceedings of the Indian Academy of Sciences - Section A
Volume 63, Issue 1 , pp 20-25
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- R. S. Katiyar (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Physics Department, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-12