Raman spectrum ofl-asparagine monohydrate
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The Raman spectrum ofl-asparagine monohydrate in the form of a single crystal has been recorded for the first time.λ 2537 excitation has been used. Fifty-three Raman frequency shifts have been recorded. They are grouped as follows: Eight Raman lines coming under the lattice spectrum, three Raman lines arising from low-frequency vibrations of the hydrogen bonds and the remaining forty-two arising from the internal oscillations of the asparagine molecule. Appropriate assignments have been given for the observed Raman lines.
- Balasubramanian, K...Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1961,53 A, 105.
- --, Krishnan, R. S. and Iitaka, Y. “Raman spectrum ofγ-glycine,” 1962 (to be published).
- Bernal, J. D...Z. Krist., 1931,78, 363.
- Davies, M. and Evans, J. C.J. Chem. Soc., 1953, 480.
- Duval, C. ..Mikrochim. Acta, 1957, 326.
- Gross, E. ..Hydrogen Bonding by Hadzi, Pergamon Press, 1959, 203.
- Kartha, G. and de Vries, A...Nature, 1961,192, 862. CrossRef
- Krishnan, R. S. and Balasubramanian, K.Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1958,47 A, 55.
- ————— Ibid., 1958,48 A, 138.
- Kuratani, K...J. Chem. Soc. Japan, Pure Chem. Sect., 1949,70, 453.
- Lenormant, H...J. Chim. Phys., 1946,43, 327.
- Raman spectrum ofl-asparagine monohydrate
Proceedings of the Indian Academy of Sciences - Section A
Volume 55, Issue 3 , pp 153-160
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links