February 1961, Volume 53, Issue 2, pp 95-97
On two-dimensional boundary layer in non-newtonian fluids with constant coefficients of viscosity and cross-viscosity
- P. L. Bhatnagar F.A.Sc.
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Srivastava, A. C... “The flow of non-Newtonian liquids near a stagnation point,”ZAMP, 1958,9, 80–84. CrossRef
- “Rotation of a plane lamina in non-Newtonian fluids,”Bul. Cal. Math. Soc., 1958,50, 57–64.
- Bhatnagar, P. L. and Lakshmana Rao, S. K. “Problems of the motion of non-Newtonian viscous fluids,”Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci. (India), 1957,45, 161–71.
- On two-dimensional boundary layer in non-newtonian fluids with constant coefficients of viscosity and cross-viscosity
Proceedings of the Indian Academy of Sciences - Section A
Volume 53, Issue 2 , pp 95-97
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Applied Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India