Tongue flap in oral submucous fibrosis
- S. GolharAffiliated withGovt. Medical College
- , M. N. MahoreAffiliated withGovt. Medical College
- , S. NarkhedeAffiliated withGovt. Medical College
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In all 21 cases have been treated with follow-up of maximum 3 years and minimum 2 months.
Two types of lateral tongue flaps i.e. anteriorly based and posteriorly based are tried.
The relief of trisums in all cases was satisfactory.
No handicap in the form of restricted mobility of tongue or distortion of speech etc. was noted.
- Tongue flap in oral submucous fibrosis
Indian Journal of Otolaryngology
Volume 41, Issue 3 , pp 104-107
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links