Myocarditis in my asthenia gravis with thymoma
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A ease of myasthenia gravis with thymoma with which focal myocardial lesions were associated with marked myositis of skeletal muscle is described.
Part of a communication read to the Pathology Section, Royal Academy of Medicine in Ireland, December, 1962
- Burnet, F. M. (1962) Brit. Med. J. 2: pp. 807-807 CrossRef
- Genkins, G., Mendelow, H., Sobel, H. J. and Osserman, K. B. (1961), inMyasthenia Gravis. The Second International Symposium. Edited by Henry R. Viets, M.D., pp. 519–530.
- Mendelow, H. (1958). In Myasthenia Gravis by K. E. Osserman, New York. Pp. 10–43.
- Mendelow, H., Genkins, G. (1954) J. Mt. Sinai Hosp. 21: pp. 218-218
- Rottino, A., Poppiti, R., Rao, J. (1942) Arch. Path. 34: pp. 557-557
- Russell, P. S. (1953) J. Path. Bact. 65: pp. 279-279 CrossRef
- Myocarditis in my asthenia gravis with thymoma
Irish Journal of Medical Science
Volume 38, Issue 10 , pp 453-457
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors