Myocarditis in my asthenia gravis with thymoma
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
A ease of myasthenia gravis with thymoma with which focal myocardial lesions were associated with marked myositis of skeletal muscle is described.
- Burnet, F. M. (1962).Brit. Med. J., 2, 807. CrossRef
- Genkins, G., Mendelow, H., Sobel, H. J. and Osserman, K. B. (1961), inMyasthenia Gravis. The Second International Symposium. Edited by Henry R. Viets, M.D., pp. 519–530.
- Mendelow, H. (1958). In Myasthenia Gravis by K. E. Osserman, New York. Pp. 10–43.
- Mendelow H. and Genkins, G. (1954).J. Mt. Sinai Hosp., 21, 218.
- Rottino, A., Poppiti, R. and Rao, J. (1942).Arch. Path., 34, 557.
- Russell, P. S. (1953).J. Path. Bact., 65, 279. CrossRef
- Myocarditis in my asthenia gravis with thymoma
Irish Journal of Medical Science
Volume 38, Issue 10 , pp 453-457
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors