A new method for state simplification in incompletely specified sequential machines
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper presents a method for state simplification in incompletely specified sequential machines. The new method adopts Inclusive-OR operation of column vectors for multi-level output matrix Ek! Compared with other algorithms in use, this method is theoretically more strict, while its structure is simple and the results obtained are accurate.
- Luo Zhaojie, Digital Logic Design Fundamentals. People's Post and Telecommunication Press, 1983.
- H. Troy Nagle. Jr, B. D. Carroll, J. David Irwin, An Introduction to computer Logic. Prentice-Hall, Inc. 1975.
- Zhang Shaoxian, Zhu Jingui, Digital Logic. National Defence Science and Technology University Press, 1986.
- Wang Wenzhang, A mathematical model for sequential machines.Journal of Human Science and Technology University, 1985, 1 (4).
- Wang Wenzhang, tian Shaohuai and Zhang Ruijian, A mathematical method for solving synchronous sequential machine.Chinese Journal of Computers, 1988, 11 (5).
- Wang Wenzhang, Tian Shaohuai and Zhang Rujian, A parallel algorithm for solving the shortest distinguishing sequences.Chinese Journal of Computers, 1990, 13 (1).
- Wang Wenzhang, Tian Shaohuai and Zhang Ruijian, A mapping method of faulty matrix.Chinese Journal of Computers, 1990, 13 (7).
- Wang Wenzhang, A parallel algorithm for state simplification.Chinese Journal of Computers, 1990, 13 (11).
- Liu Mingye, Theory to Computer Aided Logic Design. Science Press, 1985.
- Kella, J., State Minimization of Incompletely Specified Sequential Machines.IEEE Trans. Computers, 1970. C-19, 342–8. CrossRef
- Biswas, N., State minimization of incompletely specified sequential machines.IEEE Trans. Computers, 1974, C-23, 380–4. CrossRef
- Hill, F. J and Peterson, G. R., Introduction to Switching Theory and Logical Design. New York, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 1981.
- C. L. Samuel, Modern Switching Theory and Digital Design. Prentice-Hall, Inc. USA, 1978.
- Paull, M. C. and Ungar, S. H., Minimizing the number of states in incompletely specified sequential switching function.IRE Trans. Electron. Computers, 1959, EC-8, 356–366. CrossRef
- Grasselli, A. and Luccio, F., A method for minimizing the number of internal states in incompletely specified sequential networks.IEEE Trans, Computers, C-14, 350–9, 1965. CrossRef
- Yang, C., Closure partition method for minimizing incomplete sequential machines.IEEE Trans. Computers, 1973, C-22, 1109–1122. CrossRef
- A new method for state simplification in incompletely specified sequential machines
Journal of Computer Science and Technology
Volume 7, Issue 3 , pp 274-283
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Science Press
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors