A new method for state simplification in incompletely specified sequential machines
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper presents a method for state simplification in incompletely specified sequential machines. The new method adopts Inclusive-OR operation of column vectors for multi-level output matrix Ek! Compared with other algorithms in use, this method is theoretically more strict, while its structure is simple and the results obtained are accurate.
- Luo Zhaojie, Digital Logic Design Fundamentals. People's Post and Telecommunication Press, 1983.
- H. Troy Nagle. Jr, B. D. Carroll, J. David Irwin, An Introduction to computer Logic. Prentice-Hall, Inc. 1975.
- Zhang Shaoxian, Zhu Jingui, Digital Logic. National Defence Science and Technology University Press, 1986.
- Wang Wenzhang, A mathematical model for sequential machines.Journal of Human Science and Technology University, 1985, 1 (4).
- Wang Wenzhang, tian Shaohuai and Zhang Ruijian, A mathematical method for solving synchronous sequential machine.Chinese Journal of Computers, 1988, 11 (5).
- Wang Wenzhang, Tian Shaohuai and Zhang Rujian, A parallel algorithm for solving the shortest distinguishing sequences.Chinese Journal of Computers, 1990, 13 (1).
- Wang Wenzhang, Tian Shaohuai and Zhang Ruijian, A mapping method of faulty matrix.Chinese Journal of Computers, 1990, 13 (7).
- Wang Wenzhang, A parallel algorithm for state simplification.Chinese Journal of Computers, 1990, 13 (11).
- Liu Mingye, Theory to Computer Aided Logic Design. Science Press, 1985.
- Kella, J. (1970) State Minimization of Incompletely Specified Sequential Machines. IEEE Trans. Computers 19: pp. 342-8 CrossRef
- Biswas, N. (1974) State minimization of incompletely specified sequential machines. IEEE Trans. Computers 23: pp. 380-4 CrossRef
- Hill, F. J, Peterson, G. R. (1981) Introduction to Switching Theory and Logical Design. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York
- Samuel, C. L. (1978) Modern Switching Theory and Digital Design. Prentice-Hall, Inc., USA
- Paull, M. C., Ungar, S. H. (1959) Minimizing the number of states in incompletely specified sequential switching function. IRE Trans. Electron. Computers 8: pp. 356-366 CrossRef
- Grasselli, A., Luccio, F. (1965) A method for minimizing the number of internal states in incompletely specified sequential networks. IEEE Trans, Computers 14: pp. 350-9 CrossRef
- Yang, C. (1973) Closure partition method for minimizing incomplete sequential machines. IEEE Trans. Computers 22: pp. 1109-1122 CrossRef
- A new method for state simplification in incompletely specified sequential machines
Journal of Computer Science and Technology
Volume 7, Issue 3 , pp 274-283
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Science Press
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors