Investigation of ionosphere TEC distribution in China region by GIM model
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In this paper, the TEC in China region is calculated by final GIM model and plotted as contour maps, the TEC value calculated from dual frequency GPS measurements (carrier-phase and pseudorange) is used as the reference truth and the TEC values from GIM models are then compared with the reference truth, and the accuracy and performance of GIM model in China region are analyzed and concluded.
- Schaer S (1997) How to use CODE's global ionosphere maps. Internal Report, Astronomical Institute, University of Berne, Berne.
- GPS JPO (Joint Program Office) (2004) ICD-GPS-200. http://www. navcen. uscg. gov/pubs/gps/icd200/icd200cw1234.pdf.
- Investigation of ionosphere TEC distribution in China region by GIM model
Geo-spatial Information Science
Volume 8, Issue 3 , pp 197-200
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Wuhan University of Technology
- Additional Links