Find out how to access preview-only content
Health education and diarrheal disease
- Suraj Gupte
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Mangala S, Gopinath D, Narsimhamurthy NS, Shivaram C. Impact of educational intervention on knowledge of mothers regarding home management of diarrhea.Indian J Pediatr 2001; 68: 393–398. CrossRef
- Gupte S, Sasan AS. Maternal beliefs and attitudes concerning diarrheal disease.J Diarrh Dis Res 1983; 1: 109.
- Gupte S. Diarrheal disease and maternal attitudes in India.J Med Sc 1983; 37: 220–221.
- Gupte S. KAP indiarrheal disease. National Conference, Integrated ChildDevelopment Services (ICDS) Scheme, New Delhi, 1986.
- Gupte S. Parents’ Knowledge about ORT:Ann Conference, Association of Physicians of India, Calcutta, 1989.
- Gupte S. Infantile diarrhea: maternal knowledge, attitudes and practices in North India 7thAsian Conference on Diarrheal Diseases, Dhaka, 1994.
- Gupte S. Infantile diarrhea: Maternal knowledge.3rd Commonwealth Conference on Diarrhea and Malnutrition, Hong Kong, 1994.
- Gupte S, Pal M: Awareness activity in pediatric diarrheas.Proceedings International Workshop on Diarrheal Diseases, Kuala Lumpur, 1995. Abstract No IWDD/Symp-2/5.
- Mehta MN. Parental nutrition education. In Gupte S, ed.Recent Advances in Pediatrics (Special Vol: Nutrition, Growth and Development). New Delhi: Jaypee, 1997: 3: 375–414.
- Woodland A.Health Education and the Community. London: Smith and Smith, 1999.
- Health education and diarrheal disease
The Indian Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 68, Issue 9 , pp 901-902
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Suraj Gupte (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Government Medical College and SMGS Hospital, 180001, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India