Find out how to access preview-only content
Health education and diarrheal disease
- Suraj Gupte
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Mangala, S, Gopinath, D, Narsimhamurthy, NS, Shivaram, C (2001) Impact of educational intervention on knowledge of mothers regarding home management of diarrhea. Indian J Pediatr 68: pp. 393-398 CrossRef
- Gupte, S, Sasan, AS (1983) Maternal beliefs and attitudes concerning diarrheal disease. J Diarrh Dis Res 1: pp. 109-109
- Gupte, S (1983) Diarrheal disease and maternal attitudes in India. J Med Sc 37: pp. 220-221
- Gupte S. KAP indiarrheal disease. National Conference, Integrated ChildDevelopment Services (ICDS) Scheme, New Delhi, 1986.
- Gupte S. Parents’ Knowledge about ORT:Ann Conference, Association of Physicians of India, Calcutta, 1989.
- Gupte S. Infantile diarrhea: maternal knowledge, attitudes and practices in North India 7thAsian Conference on Diarrheal Diseases, Dhaka, 1994.
- Gupte S. Infantile diarrhea: Maternal knowledge.3rd Commonwealth Conference on Diarrhea and Malnutrition, Hong Kong, 1994.
- Gupte S, Pal M: Awareness activity in pediatric diarrheas.Proceedings International Workshop on Diarrheal Diseases, Kuala Lumpur, 1995. Abstract No IWDD/Symp-2/5.
- Mehta, MN Parental nutrition education. In: Gupte, S eds. (1997) Recent Advances in Pediatrics (Special Vol: Nutrition, Growth and Development). Jaypee, New Delhi, pp. 375-414
- Woodland, A (1999) Health Education and the Community. Smith and Smith, London
- Health education and diarrheal disease
The Indian Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 68, Issue 9 , pp 901-902
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Suraj Gupte (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Government Medical College and SMGS Hospital, 180001, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India