- J. S. Makhani
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Quadriceps fibrosis secondary to intramuscular injections in the thigh is reported in a series of 20 children. The clinical features, radiological findings, operative observations and histological changes are described. The causative factors are outlined.
- Fairbank, T.J. and Barrett, A.M. (1961). Vatsus intermedius contracture in early childhood. Case report in identical twins.J. Bone. & Jone Surg. 43-B, 326.
- Gammie, W.F.P., Taylor, J.H. and Urich, H. (1963). Contracture of the vastus intermedius in children. A report of two, cases.ibid. 45-B. 370.
- Gunn, D.R. (1964). Contracture of the quadriceps muscle. A discussion on the etiology and relationship to recurrent dislocation of the patella.Ibid. 46-B, 492.
- Hnevkovsky, O. (1961). Progressive fibrosis of the vastus intermedius muscle in children. A cause of limited knee flexion and elevation of the patella.Ibid. 43-B, 318.
- Karlen, A. (1964). Congenital fibrosis of the vastus intermedius muscle.Ibid. 46-B, 488.
- Lloyd-Roberts, G.C. and Thomas, T.G. (1964). The etiology of quadriceps contracture in childhood.Ibid. 46-B, 498.
- Miki, I, (1962). Quoted by Gunn. (1964).
- Natarajan, M. (1968). Quadriceps fibrosis. Kini Memorial lecture.Association of Surgeons of India, Madras.
- Quadriceps fibrosis
The Indian Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 38, Issue 2 , pp 54-60
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- J. S. Makhani (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Pondicherry