Cosmopolitans from India
- Parmatma Saran
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
He has contributed articles to several professional journals and magazines and is the author ofRural Leadership in the Context of India’s Modernization. He was assisted in the preparation of this article by edwin Eames.
- Desai, Rashmi.Indian Immigrants in Britain. New York: Oxford University Press, 1963.
- Glazer, Nathan, and Moynihan, Daniel Patrick.Beyond the Melting Pot. Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1963.
- Gordon, Milton.Assimilation in American Life. New York: Oxford University Press, 1964.
- Handlin, Oscar.The Uprooted. 3d ed. Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1973.
- Klass, Morton.East Indians in Trinidad: A Study of Cultural Persistence. New York: Columbia University Press, 1961.
- Cosmopolitans from India
Volume 14, Issue 6 , pp 65-69
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Parmatma Saran (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Bernard M. Baruch College, City University of New York, USA