Colombian outpost in New York city
- Elsa M. Chaney
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Elsa M. Chaney is deputy coordinator in the Women in Development Office of the Agency for International Development. She is a cofounder of the Women’s Coalition of Latin Americanists and the author of a forthcoming book on women in Latin American politics. Formerly she taught at Fordham University and worked as a press aide to Senators William Proxmire and Eugene McCarthy.
- Castles, Stephen, Kosack, Godula (1973) Immigrant Workers and Class Structure in Western Europe. Oxford University Press, London
- Cruz, Carmen Inés, Castaño, Juanita Columbian Migration to the United States. In: Cardona, Ramiro eds. (1976) Elements for a Comprehensive Model of International Migration: The Case of Colombian Migration to the United States. Corporación Centro Regional de Población, Bogotá
- Domínguez, Virginia R. (1975) From Neighbor to Stranger: The Dilemma of Caribbean Migrants in the United States. Yale University, Antilles Research Program, New Haven
- Hendricks, Glenn (1974) The Dominican Diaspora: From the Dominican Republic to New York City—Villagers in Transition. Columbia University Teachers College Press, New York
- North, David S., and Houstoun, Marion F.The Characteristics of Illegal Aliens in the U.S. Labor Market: An Exploratory Study. Report prepared for the Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, 1976 (mimeograph).