Koreans in business
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Her work has been in the area of race and ethnic relations and has appeared in theAmerican Sociological Review.
He is the author ofEthnic Enterprise in America and several articles on ethnics in illegal business.
His work has appeared in theAmerican Journal of Sociology.
- Bonacich, Edna. “Middleman Minorities.”American Sociological Review 38 (October 1973): 583–94. CrossRef
- Cohen, Abner.Custom and Politics in Urban Africa. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1969.
- Gee, Emma, ed.Counterpoint: Perspectives on Asian America. Los Angeles: University of California at Los Angeles, Asian-American Studies Center, 1976.
- Light, Ivan H.Ethnic Enterprise in America: Business and Welfare among Chinese, Japanese, and Blacks. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1972.
- Yu, Eui-Young. “Koreans in America: An Emerging Ethnic Minority.”Amerasia Journal 4, no. 1 (1977): 117–31.
- Koreans in business
Volume 14, Issue 6 , pp 54-59
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links