Confronting the problem
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
His current research deals with fertility change in the Mexican-origin population of the United States and with the impact of undocumented Mexican immigration on Mexican-Americans.
She served on the National Research Council’s panel on immigration statistics and is coauthor of The Dilemma of American Immigration: Beyond the Golden Door.
- Bean, Frank D.; Browning, Harley L. and Frisbie, W. Parker. “The Sociodemographic Characteristics of Mexican Immigrant Status Groups: Implications for Studying Undocumented Mexicans.”International Migration Review 18 (Fall 1984).
- Environmental Fund. “Common Problems ... and Possible Solutions.”The Other Side 25 (March 1982).
- Higham, John.Strangers in the Land: Patterns of American Nativism, 1860–1925. New York: Atheneum, 1971.
- Keely, C.B. “Illegal Migration.”Scientific American 246 (March 1982).
- Cafferty, Pastora San Juan; Chiswick, Barry R.; Greeley, Andrew M. and Sullivan, Teresa A.The Dilemma of American Immigration: Beyond the Golden Door. New Brunswick, N.J.: Transaction, 1983.
- Muller, T.The Fourth Wave: California’s Newest Immigrants. Washington, D.C.: The Urban Institute Press, 1984.
- Zelinsky, Wilbur.Immigration Settlement Patterns: The Cultural Geography of the U.S. Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1973.
- Confronting the problem
Volume 22, Issue 4 , pp 67-73
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links