Confronting the problem
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
His current research deals with fertility change in the Mexican-origin population of the United States and with the impact of undocumented Mexican immigration on Mexican-Americans.
She served on the National Research Council’s panel on immigration statistics and is coauthor of The Dilemma of American Immigration: Beyond the Golden Door.
- Bean, Frank D.; Browning, Harley L. and Frisbie, W. Parker. “The Sociodemographic Characteristics of Mexican Immigrant Status Groups: Implications for Studying Undocumented Mexicans.”International Migration Review 18 (Fall 1984).
- Environmental Fund. “Common Problems ... and Possible Solutions.”The Other Side 25 (March 1982).
- Higham, John (1971) Strangers in the Land: Patterns of American Nativism, 1860–1925. Atheneum, New York
- Keely, C.B. “Illegal Migration.”Scientific American 246 (March 1982).
- Cafferty, Pastora San Juan, Chiswick, Barry R., Greeley, Andrew M., Sullivan, Teresa A. (1983) The Dilemma of American Immigration: Beyond the Golden Door. Transaction, New Brunswick, N.J.
- Muller, T. (1984) The Fourth Wave: California’s Newest Immigrants. The Urban Institute Press, Washington, D.C.
- Zelinsky, Wilbur (1973) Immigration Settlement Patterns: The Cultural Geography of the U.S.. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.
- Confronting the problem
Volume 22, Issue 4 , pp 67-73
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links