Famine, genocide, and refugees
- Kurt Jonassohn
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
He has written widely on the subjects of genocide, famine, and refugees. He is co-author (with Frank Chalk) of The History and Sociology of Genocide: Analyses and Case Studies.
- Clay, Jason W. and Bonnie K. Holcomb.Politics and the Ethiopian Famine, 1984–1985. Cambridge, Mass.: Cultural Survival, 1986.
- Glanz, Michael H. (ed.).Drought and Hunger in Africa: Denying Famine a Future. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1986.
- Frelick, Bill. “Refugees: A Baromenter of Genocide.” InWorld Refugee Survey: 1988 in Review. Washington: American Council for Nationalities Service, 1989.
- Kates, Robert W. and Sara Millman. “On Ending Hunger: The Lessons of History.” InHunger in History, Lucile F. Newman (ed.). Cambridge, Mass.: Basil Blackwell, 1990.
- Kuper, Leo.Genocide: Its Political Use in the Twentieth Century. New York: Penguin, 1981.
- Syrkin, Marie.Blessed Is the Match: The Story of Jewish Resistance. Philadelphia: The Jewish Publication Society of America, 1976.
- Famine, genocide, and refugees
Volume 30, Issue 6 , pp 72-76
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Kurt Jonassohn (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. the Montreal Institute for Genocide and Human Rights Studies Concordia University, Montreal, Canada