Famine, genocide, and refugees
- Kurt Jonassohn
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
He has written widely on the subjects of genocide, famine, and refugees. He is co-author (with Frank Chalk) of The History and Sociology of Genocide: Analyses and Case Studies.
- Clay, Jason W., Holcomb, Bonnie K. (1986) Politics and the Ethiopian Famine, 1984–1985. Cultural Survival, Cambridge, Mass.
- Glanz, Michael H. eds. (1986) Drought and Hunger in Africa: Denying Famine a Future. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge
- Frelick, Bill (1989) Refugees: A Baromenter of Genocide. World Refugee Survey: 1988 in Review. American Council for Nationalities Service, Washington
- Kates, Robert W., Millman, Sara On Ending Hunger: The Lessons of History. In: Newman, Lucile F. eds. (1990) Hunger in History. Basil Blackwell, Cambridge, Mass.
- Kuper, Leo (1981) Genocide: Its Political Use in the Twentieth Century. Penguin, New York
- Syrkin, Marie (1976) Blessed Is the Match: The Story of Jewish Resistance. The Jewish Publication Society of America, Philadelphia
- Famine, genocide, and refugees
Volume 30, Issue 6 , pp 72-76
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Kurt Jonassohn (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. the Montreal Institute for Genocide and Human Rights Studies Concordia University, Montreal, Canada