A simple and efficient method for isolating RNA from pine trees
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Baker, S. S., C. L. Rugh, and J. C. Kamalay. 1990. RNA and DNA isolation from recalcitrant plant tissues. Biotechniques 9(3):268–272.
- Fang, G., S. Hammar, and R. Grumet. 1992. A quick and inexpensive method for removing polysaccharides from plant genomic DNA. Biotechniques 13:52–55.
- Katterman, F.R.H., and V.I. Shattuck. 1983. An effective method of DNA isolation from the mature leaves ofGossypium species that contain large amounts of phenolic terpenoids and tannins. Prep. Biochem. 13:347–359. CrossRef
- Sambrook, J., E. F. Fritsch, and T. Maniatis, 1989.Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual. Cold Spring Harbor Press, Cold Spring Harbor, New York.
- Schneiderbauer, A., H. Sandermann Jr., and D. Ernst. 1991. Isolation of functional RNA from plant tissues rich in phenolic compounds. Anal. Biochemistry 197:91–95. CrossRef
- A simple and efficient method for isolating RNA from pine trees
Plant Molecular Biology Reporter
Volume 11, Issue 2 , pp 113-116
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- phenolic compounds
- RNA extraction
- Industry Sectors