- P. A. M. Dirac
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Mathematical beauty is important in particle theories, two of which are described.
Presented at the Dirac Symposium, Loyola University, New Orleans, May 1981.
- Dirac, P. A. M. (1971).Proceedings of the Royal Society of London Series A,322, 435.
- Sudarshan, E. C. G. et al. (1982).Proceedings of the Royal Society of London Series A,379, 103.
- Pretty mathematics
International Journal of Theoretical Physics
Volume 21, Issue 8-9 , pp 603-605
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- P. A. M. Dirac (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida