Possible improvement of the ice and thermal conditions in the lower pool of the Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric station
- Ya. L. Gotlib
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Translated from Gidrotekhnicheskoe Stroitel'stvo, No. 12, pp. 26–28, December, 1996.
- V. E. Lyapin, “Regulating the temperature regime of the lower pools of high-head hydro developments,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 5 (1990).
- V. E. Lyapin, V. A. Koren'kov, and V. M. Pridorogin, “Improvement of the designs of hydro developments on Siberian rivers,” Izv. VNIIG,205 (1988).
- S. N. Nazarenko, T. E. Kozhevnikova, and L. I. Sulimova, “Experience in designing elements of the ice and thermal regime of the lower pools of hydroelectric stations,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 9 (1980).
- I. D. Polyakovskaya, “Dynamics of freezing of the Yenisei River in the lower pool of the Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric station,” Tr. ZapSibRNII, Gidrometeoizdat, Moscow, No. 60 (1983).
- Ya. L. Gotlib, R. V. Donchenko, A. I. Pekhovich, and I. N. Sokolov, Ice in Reservoirs and Lower Pools [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1983).
- Ya. L. Gotlib, V. I. Khvorost'yanov, and G. A. Tregub, “Steam fogs in lower pools and possibilities of their artificial dissipation,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 2 (1990).
- V. N. Khvorost'yanov, “Three-dimensional transient microphysical numerical model of artificial crystallization and dissipation of fogs and low clouds,” Tr. TsAO, No. 171 (1988).
- V. A. Koren'kov, “Results of on-site observations of water temperature of the Yenisei River in the lower pools of the Krasnoyarsk and Sayano-Shushenskoe hydroelectric stations,” Izv. VNIIG,205, 1988.
- Ya. L. Gotlib, M. V. Gorina, and A. I. Khudyakova, “Ice and thermal conditions of pools of the Ust'-Ilim hydrostation,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 2 (1983).
- N. A. Eliseev, V. A. Koren'kov, B. E. Lyapin, M. V. Pechenkin, and G. A. Tregub, “Bringing the temperature regime of a river closer to the natural in the lower pool of a high-head hydro development by selective water withdrawal,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 6 (1993).
- Possible improvement of the ice and thermal conditions in the lower pool of the Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric station
Volume 30, Issue 12 , pp 728-731
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors