Statistical analysis of sets of congeneric tests
- K. G. Jöreskog
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Various models for sets of congeneric tests are considered, including models appropriate for the analysis of multitrait-multimethod data. All models are illustrated with real data. The special cases when two or more tests within a set are tau-equivalent or parallel are also considered. All data analyses are done within the framework of a general model by Jöreskog .
- Campbell, D. T., Fiske, D. W. (1959) Convergent and discriminant validation by the multitrait-multimethod matrix. Psychological Bulletin 56: pp. 81-105
- Frederiksen, N., Jensen, O., Beaton, A. E. (1968) Organizational climates and administrative performance. Educational Testing Service, Princeton, N. J.
- Jöreskog, K. G. (1967) Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis. Psychometrika 32: pp. 443-482
- Jöreskog, K. G. (1969) A general approach to confirmatory maximum likelihood factor analysis. Psychometrika 34: pp. 183-202
- Jöreskog, K. G. (1970) A general method for analysis of covariance structures. Biometrika 57: pp. 239-251
- Jöreskog, K. G., Gruvaeus, G. T., Thillo, M. (1970) ACOVS—A general computer program for analysis of covariance structures. Educational Testing Service, Princeton, N. J.
- Kelley, E. L., Fiske, D. W. (1951) The prediction of performance in clinical psychology. University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor
- Kristof, W. (1963) Statistical inferences about the error variance. Psychometrika 28: pp. 129-143
- Kristof, W. (1969) Estimation of true score and error variance for tests under various equivalence assumptions. Psychometrika 34: pp. 489-507
- Lord, F. M. (1956) A study of speed factors in tests and academic grades. Psychometrika 21: pp. 31-50
- Lord, F. M. (1957) A significance test for the hypothesis that two variables measure the same trait except for errors of measurement. Psychometrika 22: pp. 207-220
- Lord, F. M., Novick, M. R. (1968) Statistical theories of mental test scores (with contributions by A. Birnbaum). Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass.
- McNemar, Q. (1958) Attenuation and interaction. Psychometrika 23: pp. 259-265
- Votaw, D. F. (1948) Testing compound symmetry in a normal multivariate distribution. Annals of Mathematical Statistics 19: pp. 447-473
- Wilks, S. S. (1946) Sample criteria for testing equality of means, equality of variances, and equality of covariances in a normal multivariate distribution. Annals of Mathematical Statistics 17: pp. 257-281
- Statistical analysis of sets of congeneric tests
Volume 36, Issue 2 , pp 109-133
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- K. G. Jöreskog (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Educational Testing Service, USA