Statistical analysis of sets of congeneric tests
- K. G. Jöreskog
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Various models for sets of congeneric tests are considered, including models appropriate for the analysis of multitrait-multimethod data. All models are illustrated with real data. The special cases when two or more tests within a set are tau-equivalent or parallel are also considered. All data analyses are done within the framework of a general model by Jöreskog .
- Campbell, D. T., & Fiske, D. W. Convergent and discriminant validation by the multitrait-multimethod matrix.Psychological Bulletin, 1959,56, 81–105.
- Frederiksen, N., Jensen, O., & Beaton, A. E. Organizational climates and administrative performance. Research Bulletin 68-41. Princeton, N. J.: Educational Testing Service, 1968.
- Jöreskog, K. G. Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis.Psychometrika, 1967,32, 443–482.
- Jöreskog, K. G. A general approach to confirmatory maximum likelihood factor analysis.Psychometrika, 1969,34, 183–202.
- Jöreskog, K. G. A general method for analysis of covariance structures.Biometrika, 1970,57, 239–251.
- Jöreskog, K. G., Gruvaeus, G. T., & van Thillo, M. ACOVS—A general computer program for analysis of covariance structures. Research Bulletin 70-15. Princeton, N. J.: Educational Testing Service, 1970.
- Kelley, E. L., & Fiske, D. W.The prediction of performance in clinical psychology. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 1951.
- Kristof, W. Statistical inferences about the error variance.Psychometrika, 1963,28, 129–143.
- Kristof, W. Estimation of true score and error variance for tests under various equivalence assumptions.Psychometrika, 1969,34, 489–507.
- Lord, F. M. A study of speed factors in tests and academic grades.Psychometrika, 1956,21, 31–50.
- Lord, F. M. A significance test for the hypothesis that two variables measure the same trait except for errors of measurement.Psychometrika, 1957,22, 207–220.
- Lord, F. M., & Novick, M. R.Statistical theories of mental test scores (with contributions by A. Birnbaum). Reading, Mass.: Addison-Wesley, 1968.
- McNemar, Q. Attenuation and interaction.Psychometrika, 1958,23, 259–265.
- Votaw, D. F., Jr. Testing compound symmetry in a normal multivariate distribution.Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 1948,19, 447–473.
- Wilks, S. S. Sample criteria for testing equality of means, equality of variances, and equality of covariances in a normal multivariate distribution.Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 1946,17, 257–281.
- Statistical analysis of sets of congeneric tests
Volume 36, Issue 2 , pp 109-133
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- K. G. Jöreskog (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Educational Testing Service, USA