Production of Dirac particles due to Riccion coupling
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
It has been noted that at high energy the Ricci scalar is manifested in two different ways, as a matter field as well as a geometrical field (which is its usual nature even at low energy). Here, using the material aspect of the Ricci scalar, its interaction with Dirac spinors is considered in four-dimensional curved space-time. We find that a large number of fermion-antifermion pairs can be produced by the exponential expansion of the early universe.
- Avramidy, I. G., and Barvinsky, A. O. (1985).Physics Letters B. 159, 269.
- Audretsch, J., and Schafer, G. (1978).Journal of Physics A,11, 1583.
- Barrow, J. D., and Cotsakis, S. (1988).Physics Letters B,214, 515.
- Barrow, J. D., and Cotsakis, S. (1991).Physics Letters B,258, 299.
- Birrell, N. D., and Davies, P. C. W. (1982).Quantum Fields in Curved Spaces, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
- Buchbinder, I. L., Odintsov, S. D., and Shapiro, I. L. (1992).Effective Action in Quantum Gravity, IOP Publishing Ltd.
- DeWitt, B. S. (1975).Physics Reports,19, 295.
- Fradkin, E. S., and Tseylin, A. A. (1982).Nuclear Physics B,201, 469.
- Hawking, S. W., and Penrose, R. (1970).Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A,314, 529.
- Mayer, A. B., and Schmidt, H. J. (1993).Classical and Quantum Gravity,10, 2441.
- Mottola, E. (1985).Physical Review D,31, 754.
- Parker, L. (1971).Physical Review D,3, 346.
- Parker, L. (1977). InAsymptotic Structure of Space-Time, F. P. Esposito and L. Wirten, eds., Plenum Press, New York.
- Parker, L., and Toms, D. J. (1984).Physical Review D,29, 1584.
- Pipes, L. A., and Harvill, L. R. (1970).Applied Mathematics for Engineers and Physicists, McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Srivastava, S. K. (1989).Journal of Mathematical Physics,30, 2838.
- Srivastava, S. K., and Sinha, K. P. (1993).Physics Letters B,307, 40.
- Srivastava, S. K., and Sinha, K. P. (1994). Quantization of Ricci scalar,Journal of the Indian Mathematical Society,61, 80.
- Stelle, K. S. (1977).Physical Review D,16, 953.
- Utiyama, R., and DeWitt, B. S. (1962).Journal of Mathematical Physics,3, 608.
- Whitt, B. (1984).Physics Letters B,145, 176.
- Whittaker, E. T., and Watson, G. N. (1969).A Course of Modern Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
- Production of Dirac particles due to Riccion coupling
International Journal of Theoretical Physics
Volume 35, Issue 1 , pp 135-154
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, North Eastern Hill University, Permanent Campus, 793022, Umshing, Shillong, India
- 2. IUCAA, Post Bag 4, 411007, Ganeshkhind, Pune, India
- 3. Institute of Fundamental Research, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, India
- 4. Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Science, 560012, Bangalore, India