Thermal behaviour of 8-hydroxyquinoline complexes with nickel(II)/copper(II)/zinc(II) hydroxides
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Thermal behaviour of M(OH)2(8-HQ)2 (M=Ni, Cu and Zn; 8-HQ=8-hydroxyquinoline) has been studied by dynamic TG and DTA methods in nitrogen atmosphere. The percent weights lost in different temperature range was calculated from TG curves. The mode of decomposition has been supported by endotherms observed in DTA curves of the respective compounds.
- Dubey, B. L., Tiwari, Neeta (1991) Indian J. Chem 30A: pp. 855
- Dubey, B. L., Tiwari, Neeta (1992) Journal Bull. Chem. Soc., Jpn 65: pp. 495
- Borrell, M., Paris, R. (1950) Anal. Chim. Acta 4: pp. 267 CrossRef
- W. W. Wendlandt, Anal. Chim. Acta, (1956) 109.
- R. G. Charles, Anal. Chim. Acta, (1962) 474.
- Wendlandt, W. W., Tassel, J. H. (1958) Science 127: pp. 242
- Kokkonen, P., Palmu, L., Lajunen, L. H. J. (1987) Thermochim. Acta 114: pp. 329 CrossRef
- Wells, A. F. (1979) Structural Inorganic Chemistry. ELBS and Oxford University Press, London
- Mandelcorn, L. (1964) Non-stoichiometric compounds. Academic Press, New York
- Vogel, A. I. (1978) A Textbook of Quantitative Inorganic Analysis. ELBS and Longman, London
- Thermal behaviour of 8-hydroxyquinoline complexes with nickel(II)/copper(II)/zinc(II) hydroxides
Journal of thermal analysis
Volume 48, Issue 4 , pp 885-891
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors