Thermal behaviour of 8-hydroxyquinoline complexes with nickel(II)/copper(II)/zinc(II) hydroxides
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Thermal behaviour of M(OH)2(8-HQ)2 (M=Ni, Cu and Zn; 8-HQ=8-hydroxyquinoline) has been studied by dynamic TG and DTA methods in nitrogen atmosphere. The percent weights lost in different temperature range was calculated from TG curves. The mode of decomposition has been supported by endotherms observed in DTA curves of the respective compounds.
- B. L. Dubey and Neeta Tiwari, Indian J. Chem, 30A (1991) 855.
- B. L. Dubey and Neeta Tiwari, Journal Bull. Chem. Soc., Jpn, 65 (1992) 495.
- M. Borrell and R. Paris, Anal. Chim. Acta, 4 (1950) 267. CrossRef
- W. W. Wendlandt, Anal. Chim. Acta, (1956) 109.
- R. G. Charles, Anal. Chim. Acta, (1962) 474.
- W. W. Wendlandt and J. H. Van Tassel, Science, 127 (1958) 242.
- P. Kokkonen, L. Palmu and L. H. J. Lajunen, Thermochim. Acta, 114 (1987) 329. CrossRef
- A. F. Wells, Structural Inorganic Chemistry, 4th Edn, ELBS and Oxford University Press, London 1979, p. 516.
- L. Mandelcorn, Non-stoichiometric compounds, Academic Press, New York 1964, p. 522.
- A. I. Vogel, A Textbook of Quantitative Inorganic Analysis, 3rd Edn, ELBS and Longman London 1978, pp. 447, 462, 392.
- Thermal behaviour of 8-hydroxyquinoline complexes with nickel(II)/copper(II)/zinc(II) hydroxides
Journal of thermal analysis
Volume 48, Issue 4 , pp 885-891
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors