Dolezal's theorem revisited
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper presents an improved version of Dolezal's theorem, in the area of linear algebra with continuously parametrized elements. An extension of the theorem is also presented, and applications of these results to system theory are indicated.
- N. Balabanian, T. A. Bickart, and S. Seshu,Electrical Network Theory, John Wiley, New York 1969.
- R. Bellman,Introduction to Matrix Analysis, Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi 1974.
- P. D'Alessandro, A. Isidori, and A. Ruberti, A new approach to the theory of canonical decomposition of linear dynamic systems,SIAM J. Control, 11 148–158, (1973).
- V. Dolezal,Dynamics of Linear Systems, Academia, Prague 1967.
- R. E. Kalman, P. L. Falb, and M. A. Arbib,Topics in Mathematical System Theory, Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi 1974.
- P. Sen, Stochastic Observers for Continuous-Time Systems, Ph.D. Thesis, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India May 1977.
- G. W. Stewart,Introduction to Matrix Computations, Academic Press, New York 1973.
- L. Weiss, On the structure theory of linear differential systems,SIAM J. Control, 6 659–680, (1968).
- L. Weiss and P. L. Falb, Dolezal's theorem, linear algebra with continuously parametrized elements, and time-varying systems,Mathematical Systems Theory, 3 67–75, (1969).
- Dolezal's theorem revisited
Mathematical systems theory
Volume 13, Issue 1 , pp 67-79
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors