Multipart pricing of public goods
- Edward H. Clarke
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- For a discussion of police and exchange costs in relation to the public goods problem, see Harold Demsetz, “The Exchange and Enforcement of Property Rights”, Journ. Law and Econ. 7 (Oct. 1964), 11 - 26.
- This is the well - known Samuelson dilemma. See Paul Samuelson, “The Pure Theory of Public Expenditure”,RE Stat 36 (November, 1954).
- The marginal benefit taxation approach is described concisely in R. A. Musgrave,The Theory of Public Finance. New York: McGraw Hill, 1959.
- The manner in which the participants might, in the absence of strategic behavior, arrive at a Pareto optimal solution has been described in J. M. Buchanan,Demand and Supply of Public Goods. Chicago: Rand McNally, 1968.
- Multipart pricing of public goods
Volume 11, Issue 1 , pp 17-33
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors