September 1974, Volume 12, Issue 3, pp 312-319
Sublethal effect of malathion to three salmonid species
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This research was completed at Colorado State University, Department of Fishery and Wildlife Biology under contract with the Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife, Fish Pesticide Research Laboratory.
- CLINE, T. F. and G. POST. 1972. Therapy for trout eggs infected withSaprolegnia. The Prog. Fish-Cult.34 (3):148–151.
- GARRY, P. J. and J. I. ROUTH. 1965. A micro method for serum cholinesterase. Clin. Chem.11(2):91–96.
- KOELLE, G. B. and A. G. GILMAN. 1949. Anticholinesterase drugs. Pharmacol. Rev.1:166–216.
- MACKWORTH, J. F. and E. C. WEBB. 1948. The inhibition of serum cholinesterase by alkylfluorophosphonates. Biochem. J.42:91–95.
- NACHMANSOHN, D. and M. A. ROTHENBERG. 1945. Studies on cholinesterase. I. On the specificity of the enzyme in nerve tissue. J. Biol. Chem.158: 653–666.
- POST, G. and T. R. SCHROEDER. 1971. The toxicity of four insecticides to four salmonid species. Bull. Environ. Contain. & Tox.6(2): 144–155.
- THOMAS, A. E., R. E. BURROWS and H. H. CHENOWETH. 1964. A device for stamina measurement of fingerling salmonids. Research Report 67. Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife, U. S. Dept. of the Interior. Washington, D.C.
- THOMSON, W. T. 1972. Agricultural chemicals. Book 1. Thomson Publ. Co., Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Sublethal effect of malathion to three salmonid species
Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
Volume 12, Issue 3 , pp 312-319
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors