Harold Dorn,the geography of science, the Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 219 pp., 1991, $35.95
- Stephen H. Schneider
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This is an expanded version of a review requested by and published in theJournal of Interdisciplinary History 24, 2: 307–309 (Autumn 1993).
Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this editorial are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
The National Center for Atmospheric Research is sponsored by the National Science Foundation.
- Harold Dorn,the geography of science, the Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 219 pp., 1991, $35.95
Volume 25, Issue 2 , pp 193-196
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Stephen H. Schneider (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Biological Sciences and Institute for International Studies, Stanford University, 94305-5020, Stanford, CA, USA
- 2. National Center for Atmospheric Research, P.O. Box 3000, 80307, Boulder, CO, USA