Strength and structure of brittle porous and nonporous model materials
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
We have established that the method of preparation and the test conditions may affect not only the strength of porefree materials but also the form of the strength/grain size relationship.
We have demonstrated experimentally that the strength of porous materials is proportional to d−n, where n=1/4 for unsintered materials and those sintered without additives, and n=1/2 for sintered materials containing additives of the eutectic type.
- S. G. Tresvyatskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat., No. 3 (1967).
- S. G. Tresvyatskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat., No. 10 (1967).
- S. G. Tresvyatskii, Modern Problems of Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).
- V. G. Osipov, Zavod. Lab., No. 1 (1960).
- S. G. Tresvyatskii, V. D. Tkachenko, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat.,7, No. 10 (1971).
- Strength and structure of brittle porous and nonporous model materials
Strength of Materials
Volume 7, Issue 11 , pp 1349-1353
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors