Flushing of reservoirs as a means of increasing the operating efficiency of hydroelectric stations
- A. S. Vorob'ev
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Flushing of reservoirs with its correct organization is an effective means of saving hydropower resources and provides a high economic effect.
The method presented in the article can be used for calculating the economic effect from the power use of the sediment-freed regulating capacity of a reservoir.
- Gvelesiani, L. G., Shmal'tsel', N. P. (1968) Siltation of Hydrostation Reservoirs [in Russian]. Énergiya, Moscow
- Flekser, Ya. N., Vorob'ev, A. S., Balakireva, G. A. (1972) Flushing Sediments from Reservoirs on Mountain Rivers (Review) [in Russian]. STsNTI Énergonot ORGRES, Informénergo, Moscow
- Regulations of Technical Operation of Electric Power Stations and Networks [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1977).
- Magomedov, Z. A. (1978) Hydraulic cleaning of the Chir-Yurt reservoir with its partial emptying. Melior. Gidrotekh. Tr. VSKhIZO, Moscow
- Flushing of reservoirs as a means of increasing the operating efficiency of hydroelectric stations
Volume 15, Issue 9 , pp 517-521
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors