Classification of physical quantities by their kinds
- A. E. Shtandel'
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The division of all the physical quantities into the three categories specified in this article provides a deeper understanding of physical laws and makes it possible to establish a more consistent symbolism in the theory of dimensions.
A correct conception of measurement units of relative and enumerated quantities may play an important part in establishing a convenient, practical system of units.
- Shtandel', A. E. (1948) Zhur. Tekh. Fiz. 18: pp. 1221
- Shtandel', A. E. (1949) Zhur. Tekh. Fiz. 19: pp. 283
- Classification of physical quantities by their kinds
Volume 3, Issue 10 , pp 828-831
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors