Classification of physical quantities by their kinds
- A. E. Shtandel'
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The division of all the physical quantities into the three categories specified in this article provides a deeper understanding of physical laws and makes it possible to establish a more consistent symbolism in the theory of dimensions.
A correct conception of measurement units of relative and enumerated quantities may play an important part in establishing a convenient, practical system of units.
- A. E. Shtandel', Zhur. Tekh. Fiz.18, 1221 (1948).
- A. E. Shtandel', Zhur. Tekh. Fiz.19, 283 (1949).
- Classification of physical quantities by their kinds
Volume 3, Issue 10 , pp 828-831
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors