Structure of 2-chloromethyl-2λ5-2,2′(3h,3′h)-spirobis[1,3,2- benzoxazaphosphole]
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In 2-chloromethyl-2λ5-2,2′(3H,3′H)-spirobis[1,3,2-benzoxazaphosphole], which has been investigated by x-ray diffraction, the P atom has a distorted trigonal-bipyramidal coordination with O atoms in axial positions; the angle between the two planes of the 3H-1,3,2-benzoxazaphosphole fragments is 128.8°.
- V. A. Naumov and L. V. Vilkov, Molecular Structures of Organophosphorus Compounds [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).
- P. F. Meunier, R. O. Day, J. R. Devillers, and R. R. Holmes, Inorg. Chem.,17, 3270 (1978).
- F. H. Allen, O. Kennard, D. G. Watson, et al., J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2, No. 12, S1-S19 (1987).
- A. N. Chekhlov, S. P. Ionov, A. N. Bovin, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2240 (1985).
- Structure of 2-chloromethyl-2λ5-2,2′(3h,3′h)-spirobis[1,3,2- benzoxazaphosphole]
Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Division of chemical science
Volume 40, Issue 7 , pp 1344-1346
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors